Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday finds

I got a bad case of the Mondays.  Today started slow but grew on us until we had a record day over 30 unique visitors tons of pawn and sales.  looks like the plan is actually working.  It always amazes me when one of my plans actually works.

Here is a find, a Canadian dominion radio it's am/sw and it came with the repair ticket form the owner just spent $132 repairing it then took $65 from me, and I thought I was crazy.  I also went and had the silver tea set appraised and I think we have good news for the owners I just have to weigh every single piece tomorrow ;<  We have 87 items coming out in the next two days, our ebay store will be rocking.


Tim Russell
President Big Tim's Pawn
5193 73rd Ave N
Pinellas Park, Fl. 33781

727-916-PAWN
IWDTWMCAUTD

Posted via email from Bigtimspawn's posterous

No comments: