Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update 01/07/2010

OK OK I know its been awhile.....In between the new Pawn Shop I have also been living my life.  For those of you who know me I have and drive a lot of classic cars and my baby 69 Dodge is just about done.  I spent the last 4 years making my ultimate daily driver and now the last of the mods are almost done.


That is 512 cubic inches of Chrysler motivation.  I owe great thanks to the Shaun over at Street Productions in Largo he truly is a master craftsman. We had it on a dyno and unfortunately the dyno only went to 700ft lbs of torque because this motor has more than that.  Should be installed and running by tomorrow.  Look out St Pete here comes the hammer....

Plus we are going to have our first buys come out of holding tomorrow and have pawn shop material for sale!!!!  We have enough to fill 4 cases and two of the big gondola shelves as you walk in the store.  We also have an ad starting tomorrow in the Pinellas Park newspaper.  The ad is one of those kind that are like Post-It notes on the front page.  Going out to 20,000 papers it's an ad for gold at 28/gram or 5% loan. We shall see how it works on Saturday.

We have had great traffic for start up and some interesting items check it out....



Michael Kelly Visionary acoustic bass 749.00 retail less than 300 here




I got a ton of new Citizen Eco Drive watches from my friends at The Watch Studio.  
These are honest $270 watches that are gonna go for less than $110!

 

No real Pimp is complete without his own pimp ring.  This one is in 14kt white gold and 1.5ct of hard slapping diamonds.  I know you can't live without it $500

More to come very soon thanks for looking and please go to Yelp and say nice things about us, that would really be great.

talk soon....

Tim



No comments: