Thursday, December 10, 2009

aghhhhhhh I hate new stuff......

Well my day was interesting.  First we start with an 830 meeting to manage and try and buy a competitors business.  In my actual money making business life I own a large PEO(employee leasing company).  We have 1500 employees in the state of Florida hoping to add more with this aquistion.  That went great looks like it is something that is going to happen in the next 10 days....yea!  Get to the pawn shop by 10am to start training for the software Pawnmaster oh the meeting was at 9am dammit.  Ok no problem lets start now.  Nope the server is not responding and they have to reshedule till tomorrow and take away the server.  Ok lets clean this place up.

Take a look:


Big Tim's Pawn www.bigtimspawn.com

about 11am the IT guy comes back with my server.......sweet now its really on for training on friday.
more cleaning then ......I get a couple of characters that come in with fake watches thinking I just fell off the truck.

great first customers are con artists this is whee the dark music would start in the movie.....get out of the pawn shop, just get out now.

then pawnmaster calls to check on the new server it's locked up tighter than my first girlfriend on prom night ....6pm Im going home.  Pawnbroker great idea ;/

No comments: