Friday, December 18, 2009

busy busy

Wow, that was a fast week, bought about $4,000 off the street,







ugly bike and a Trikke














ipods, lcd tv, computer, zunes, game boys, 25dvd's













guns from Lipsey's













even a hopped-up Yamaha Zuma!








and had our first real sale!  Yes it was the Epiphone mandolin.  everyone thought I was crazy for ordering new mandolins for the shop but I was vindicated.



I made exactly $50 bucks profit.....I'm rich!  It was good we had a lot of walk in traffic looking for stuff we obviously don't have yet. I also made a buy over at my friends at International Diamond and my good friend Ken Duval at The Watch Studio. Great people. Now for a Saturday, what to expect......We also paid for an ad to run the first week in Jan.20k viewers it is a sticky note that goes on the front page that looks like a to do list kinda funny I'll keep you up on the ROI.

Tim

No comments: